Super Token is a celebration of playfulness and the sonic potential of toys and everyday objects. It is an attempt to capture the fleeting moments of sound by its visible and tangible representation. Balloons, fans, wind-up chickens, paper planes, living plants, garden hose, mini wind mill in combination with light and shadow, acoustic music instruments, modular synthesizer and sensors, are set in interaction with intentional and unintentional human actions.
The two artists act at time as performers, at other times as mere initiators of „super tokens“ which unfold their logic and voices gradually over the course of time.
Recent performances of “Super Token” in 2019
- Construction Festival, Dnipro, Ukraine (Premiere)
- Hafenfest Berlin, Germany
- Xarkis Festival and Residency, Polystipos, Cyprus
- Larry’s Corner, Stockholm, Sweden
- Tua-Tiu-Tiann International Festival of Arts, Taipei Contemporary Art Center, Taiwan
- Acéfalo Festival, Valparaiso, Chile
- Salón Auditorio Depto. de Música Universidad de La Serena, Chile
- Relincha Festival of Experimental Music, Valdivia, Chile